Paper submissions for the 2019 Conference have officially closed. We have had an overwhelming response, and will be in touch with those who shared their ideas as soon as possible. So many great ideas - we're very excited about how the program is shaping up!
For further information on the program contact Tiffany Bower firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts are currently being reviewed by the NCTCE Planning Committee. The selection process will be focussed on providing a program that offers a varied and detailed information across all areas of the industry. Authors will be notified by email of the outcome of their submission.
- Abstract submissions open: September 2018
- Abstract submissions close: Friday 30 November 2018
- Notification to authors: Tuesday 18 December 2018
- Author acceptances due: Friday 21 December 2018
- Draft Program available: Friday 18 January 2019
- Speaker registration deadline: 1 February 2019
Program Topics and Themes
With a world class program of international drawcard speakers, industry leaders and change makers, the conference program will encompass all clean technology growth areas including
- built environment