Nothing is more important to the team at NCTCE than the health and safety of all of our stakeholders. We are closely monitoring the ever evolving situation with COVID19 to ensure we are taking every precaution to keep our attendees, staff and community safe. We will continue to update this page with the latest information, so please check back regularly.
NCTCE PREPAREDNESS PLAN
15 September 2020
After consultation with our stakeholders and partners in the Cleantech Community we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone the National Cleantech Conference & Exhibition from March to November in 2021.
It is vitally important that when we meet face-to-face we can do it safely and with measurable results for those involved. This event is about the ‘business’ of Cleantech, so the ability to network and interact with each other is paramount to its success. The current distancing restrictions within the COVIDsafe plans do not allow for easy networking or collaborating.
However, we have a solution in the short term! We have announced an interactive virtual event to take place 24 - 26 November 2020. Click here to find out more.
10 August 2020
While the risk of community transmission in Queensland remains low at this time, we are complying with the Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events in Queensland. We ask all attendees to commit with us to the following:
- This is a ‘handshake free’ event - we recommend the NCTCE elbow tap.
- While at the event, maintain physical distancing requirements and follow the signage when moving around the event.
- Wash, wash, wash - keep up regular hand washing or sanitising practices.
- Download the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app to assist with contact tracing if required.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- If you do become unwell during the event, contact our event staff immediately.
The event will be run onsite according to the BCEC COVID Safe Plan, approved by the Queensland Government. The Plan, developed in consultation with government and health authorities, covers all areas of the Centre’s operation and is underpinned by hygiene, health and safety protocols of the highest standards.
The BCEC Plan is integrated with VenueShield, a new environmental hygiene protocol developed by BCEC’s parent group, ASM Global and rolled out at ASM Global’s 325 venues worldwide. VenueShield provides the most advanced hygiene safeguards and exceeds current regulations.