Who Should Attend?
With a common interest in fast tracking sustainable growth this event will benefit anyone involved in developing, producing, commercialising, investing in or implementing solutions that
- Increase energy efficiency
- Reduce or recycle waste
- Manage water quality and demand issues
- Enable low emission transportation
- Facilitate the continual use of resources
- Create healthy, resilient and sustainable places and spaces for people to live and work
Don't miss Australia's only national platform for collaboration, learning, networking and doing business between innovators, investors, producers and commercial end-users of clean technology.
Pre-registration is now open for trade visitors to the 2020 National Cleantech Exhibition only. Visiting the trade show is free, and will provide you with the contacts and suppliers you need to fast track your sustainable development plans.
NCTCE 2020 Conference Registration Fees
Conference registration will open 26 February 2020 with a limited number of first release tickets at a discounted rate.
Registration Ticket Type
- Full Conference
- Single Day - Monday
- Single Day - Tuesday
- Group - 2 or more
26/02 - 27/03
- $495 (inc networking event)
- $725 per delegate
28/03 - 30/06
- $575 (inc. networking event)
- $795 per delegate
01/07 - 31/07
- $650 (inc networking event)
- $895 per delegate
- $750 (inc networking event)
The above registration fees are GST inclusive.
Please note, a surcharge fee is applicable to payments made using a credit card.
A limited number of tickets will be available for each release, prices will increase when the allocation is exhausted or on the dates noted above.
Additional networking function tickets are available for purchase for guests accompanying a conference delegate at $75.00 per person.
Single Day - Monday
Single Day - Tuesday
Cancellations and Substitutions
- Cancellations before 30 June 2020 will incur a $250.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations on or after 30 June 2020 will receive no refund.
- Delegates can nominate a substitute up until 22 July 2020. To substitute, please contact the event team at email@example.com as soon as possible.