We’re excited to launch a competition in the lead up to the conference! Enter now for your chance to win flights, accommodation and 2 x VIP tickets to the National Clean Technologies Conference in Caloundra happening 29-31 May!
The prize includes a bunch of awesome Caloundra experiences for you and a work colleague or friend to enjoy while you’re in town for the conference valued at over $4500.
The prize includes:
- x2 VIP tickets to the National Clean Technologies Conference in Caloundra happening 29-31 May valued at over $1500 each x 2 = $3000
- Flight for two from Sydney or Melbourne valued at over $700
- 3 night stay in a twin share room at Oaks Oasis in Caloundra valued at $900
- Meal out at Wildflower restaurant & bar within the Best Western Hotel at Birtinya valued at $100
- Meal vouchers for Bellvista Tavern OR Brightwater Tavern valued at $100
TOTAL VALUE = Over $4500!